Single Mom Cora Urgently Needs A Sugar Boy

 A gorgeous single mom Cora is seeking to meet a cheerful gentleman who loves children and is family oriented to be her partner.

sugar mummy


This is the message single mom Cora sent us…

My name is Cora, an hardworking entrepreneur who owns and manage her own beauty and hair salon. I eat a lot, smile a lot, talk a lot, play a lot, laugh a lot and gossip a lot. I am a simple, intelligent, smart, cheerful, funny and jovial person who have been taken advantage of severally because of my naive nature.

I easily believe in people and that has caused me so many heartbreaks and betrayal from people I thought would never let me down or leave my side in this lifetime. Single mom Cora says she’s a calm, loyal, easy going and understanding person.

ALSO HOOKUP WITH...

Sugar Lady Adley Wants To Make You Her Baby Daddy


Single mom Cora hobbies are taking care of her baby and pet, gisting, singing, dancing, cooking, watching movies and exercising daily. She would love to meet an adventurous and kindhearted person who knows how to be happy and make others happy as well.

She wants to be connected to a gentle, loyal, tolerant, understanding and caring young man with a good sense of humour and taste. Single mom Cora wants someone she can easily relate with and understand.

She is ready to sponsor your education to any level, buy you any house of your choice, a brand new car and a personal driver with a monthly allowance of $500, provided you are always there to satisfy her whenever she needs you.

(1) HIT the share button and share it on either Kenya, South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria or United state
(2) Join our Telegram Channel HERE 



Post a Comment

0 Comments